During these days, we will address the following topics, among others:
- Technical safety equipment
- risks related to the mountains in winter
- study of the weather and avalanche risk report
- snow cover analysis (snow cuts, grain analysis, column test, etc.)
- the study of IGN maps
- the choice of the ascent and descent route
- the 3x3 method
- hazard factors and decision-making
- group management
Taking into account the conditions of the day, we will devote:
- the 1st day to the analysis of risk factors and the choice of the trail in ski touring
- the 2 day off-piste ski adaptation
- the 3rd day to apply these skills in the mountains in the Mont Blanc massif.
You may be able to attend only one or two days of the course, the ideal is to be present for all 3 days for optimal implementation.
The training dates will be spread over the winter, from January to April. Do not hesitate to contact us for other dates, whether you are alone or in a group, we will try to answer your request as well as possible.