To please our teenagers and because they don't all have the same desires, we offer a course that allows us to reconcile everyone's desires by offering different options:
- Verticality (3 days of climbing)
- Verticality + (3 days of climbing + 1 via ferrata activity + 1 canyon activity)
Small group, adaptation to the level of the participants, quality of the training and good humour are the key words of the Verticality course!
The climbers will :
- Learn or review the basics of climbing: rope knots, belaying, safety
- Do an abseil
- Progress: lead climbing, lead climbing, improve their technique (reading, balance, foot placement), try more difficult routes, manage stress or fear, thanks to the advice and exercises of the guides
- Develop their knowledge of the use of equipment and rope techniques: retreads, abseils, initiation to multi-pitch climbing, deciphering the topo...
- Discover the specific environment of the cliff
- Discover another type of verticality in via ferrata and canyoning where they will be able to put into practice some of what they have learned in climbing! (option "Verticality +")
PROVISIONAL PROGRAM :
Monday all day :
- Learning/reviewing the basics: belaying, roping up, progression techniques in climbing school.
- Climbing school at the Grande Jeanne site, 10 minutes from Annecy - Levels 3 to 6
Tuesday all day :
- Reminder of the basics, climbing, but also abseiling, speed and precision games...
- Climbing school of La Grande Jeanne, 10 minutes from Annecy
Wednesday all day :
- Beginning of the progression in supervised autonomy and playful games
- Sainte Catherine climbing school, 10 minutes from Annecy
Option Verticalité+ on Thursday and Friday morning:
- Via ferrata outing to La Sambuy or La Clusaz (depending on the number of children enrolled and the level of the participants)
- Canyon Angon Discovery (initiation course adapted to children and including slides, jumps and abseils)
To make it easier for parents to organize their activities, we offer a free minibus service every day from the Petit Port car park
As a reminder, the meeting times are confirmed 24 hours before the session by the guide or climbing instructor depending on the activity and the weather.
This is a provisional program, subject to change. At any time, the guide reserves the right to modify or interrupt the program for weather reasons, or due to unforeseen circumstances in the course of the activity.